Now with over 150 positive reviews. Available in Kindle Unlimited or to buy for $2.99.
Top 5 reasons I should stay away from Crispin Dalton:
1. He's been bullying me since the day I started at Wildwood Academy, the prestigious high school for young elites
2. He's the kind of jerk who thinks liking a girl means tugging on her hair (seriously, is this first grade?)
3. There's a scandal tying our families together in the most awful way, and his whole family hates me because of it
4. He's so far out of my league, he might as well be wearing a sign that says 'Don't look, touch or fantasize about me... or else'
5. He's kind of, sort of, dating my best friend...
We've come a long way since being co-stars on my TV show. The boy I used to crush on obsessively isn't the nice guy anymore.
No, he's the mean, cruel, evil bully who's dead set on ruining my life. And to top it all off, he's more off-limits than he ever has been.
So, obviously, I shouldn't be crushing on Crispin, because he isn't the boy he used to be.
No, no, no... he's even hotter now.
And as it turns out, little old me can't resist a bully with a heart of gold.
This is a full-length novel, part of the Lords of Wildwood series. Can be read as a standalone.
PRAISE FOR BOYS THAT TEASE
"OMG! I FLOVED this book!! I already knew I loved Betti's writing from her other pen names, and this new direction was just as good!! I loved the angst, mystery, and heat."
ANNA F / AMAZON REVIEWER
Wow! What an engrossing read! Boys That Tease is an angst filled, young adult romance that was a phenomenal start to the new Lords of Wildwood series. From the well developed characters, the hot and cold interactions/relationships to the enthralling story-line. I absolutely loved all of it!
MEREDITH W / AMAZON REVIEWER